NEOFLEX is a subscription based video content management system. Create your own movie and tv series website using NEOFLEX. Sale them to your customers in a monthly subscription model and build up your video content business.
It is a NETFLIX clone!
- Built with php codeigniter framework
- Database required Mysql 5.6+
- Php version required 7.0+
- Php mail function enabled required
- Php Curl enabled required
- One purchase code is valid for one domain.
- Read all the manual and documentation carefully before using the script.
- Install the script in your server following our provided instruction.
- Login as site administrator to organize your system.
- At first create few genres and actors. Genre is must to show movies/tv series under them.
- Create movies from ‘Movies’ page by navigating menu.
- You can use any youtube video url or hosted video file url as movie source.
- Genre is required to show movies to your customers.
- Actors can be multi value selected.
- Thumb image & Poster image is needed for movie icon and banner display.
- Featured movie will be shown in large banner in home page
- You can also create tv series in same way.
- For organizing a tv series, you need to create a season first and then create episodes under a season.
- There are 3 packages by default. Basic, Standard, Premium. Customers need to purchase any package before watching any video or tv series. Each package remains valid for 30 days.
- Basic has 1, Standard has 2 and Premium has 4 user access. After logging in a subscribed customer, he needs to select a user from list according to his purchased package.
- Accessing same user from multiple devices simultaneously will logout the earlier user. We have implemented the necessary strong security to maintain user access limitation.
- You can rename those packages, change the price of the packages, deactivate/activate packages. Deactivated packages won’t be shown in the home page and during customer’s package purchase.
- Packages can’t be deleted or created. If you have plan for more packages, please contact support for customization work.
- Customers will purchase your packages via paypal. You need to set your paypal business/merchant email from settings page. For your local payment gateway setup, please contact support for customization work.
- You can watch the sales report from report page. Monthly package purchase report is shown with total earned revenue.
- Your website settings can be edited from settings menu. Website name, logo, email, invoice address can be edited.
- You can publish frequently asked questions for your customers publicly by creating them in ‘Customers faq’ page.
version 1.1 – November, 2018
- installer updated for some old configured servers