• Upgrade Account to download resources without credits also access VIP area and download VIP resources only for $20/month.
  • Hello Guest, you can join our Discord server to get latest updates and getting helps from peoples. Join here
Resource icon

Mobile Native Bundle Timeline Applications v1.8 - For WoWonder Social PHP Script 1.8

No permission to download

Mr_Xero

Mr_Xero
Staff member
VIP Member
SVIP
Reaction score
Mr_Xero submitted a new resource:

Mobile Native Bundle Timeline Applications v1.8 - For WoWonder Social PHP Script - Mobile Native Bundle Timeline Applications - For WoWonder Social PHP Script

WoWonder Timeline is A social timeline application for
WoWonder social network, with WoWonder Timeline users can Post & Interact with users feeds and like and comment and more , now using the application is easier, and more fun !

DEMO

• Android + IOS ( Stabel Version 1.8 ) 12 April 2018
  • Upgrade IOS compatiblity to version 8
  • Upgrade To last version of...
Read more about this resource...

Reaction score
Sorry sir, im just asking
Is this still need application verivication code ?

Reaction score
500 error verification feiled in the woowondor massenger app (how to fix it)

Reaction score
hi guys to null wowonder beta 2.0 this just go to loginactivity.cs and signupactivity.cs in activities>default folder
Now open both files and just highlit these lines

//var settingsResult = await Current.GetWoWonder_Settings(Settings.PurchaseCode , Settings.WebsiteUrl, Settings.ServerKey, "Android_Timeline");
// if (settingsResult != null)
// {
var PushID = "put your push id here"; //settingsResult["push_id"].ToString();

also highlight } at the end like //}
upload_2018-9-28_15-42-1.png

upload_2018-9-28_15-42-18.png

You can help me by sending me $10 for this solution. Thanks

Reaction score
I would say I am pretty advanced with web development and android apps... I this Wowonder Android version does work best HOWEVER, app always crashes. TONS of issues with app. It also sucks as it was developed with Visual Editor and not Android Studio. I have used 2 versions of the web script with this app. And no matter what I do, this app always crashes.

Am I missing something? someone get it to connect and launch successfully?

Reaction score
hello guys can someone help me I am looking for app developer who can Create an android app for my website?

I pay for work..@ thx...

best regards,