What's new
  • Upgrade Account to download resources without credits also access VIP area and download VIP resources only for $20/month.
  • Hello Guest, you can join our Discord server to get latest updates and getting helps from peoples. Join here
Resource icon

Nulled Surfow V6.0 - Traffic Exchange Service Fully Nulled 6.0

No permission to download
All hi.

Tell me please what time to put on performance of Crone of a task, an example (5, *, *, *, *)

Last edited:
Can someone help me ? I installed it by placing the "nulled-by-reishi" code and it worked, but I need to update the version, and the code doesn't work to upgrade from 5.0 to 6.0. How do I offer?

Mr_Xero

Administrator
Staff member
Can someone help me ? I installed it by placing the "nulled-by-reishi" code and it worked, but I need to update the version, and the code doesn't work to upgrade from 5.0 to 6.0. How do I offer?
It's nulled version. Upgrade option only works on retail script with genuine license.

well i have it running operating good fix the bag with chrome also the only issue that i see with a few customers add is that exchanger returns some times with 30 domains added
you are seeing this because the system fails to find any active websites that are eligible to receive hits, so instead you are temporaly be redirected to an alternative url and you will receive 0.05 point per 30 second
how can this be sorted

Anyone still used this script ? I create new session with user , but can not start surt exchange . In admin Dashboard - checklist , dont show any Sessions ...